AI is one of today's most significant IT trends and has long since become a part of everyday life. Many companies wish to implement AI in order to remain competitive, however they shy away from the investment and the necessary resources for its implementation. Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) solves resource problems by allowing AI to be used without having to consider development, training or support beforehand. It creates a holistic package that makes it easy for even small organizations to reap the many benefits AI can offer.
AIaaS – the solution for companies requiring AI
AI applications are on the rise across many industries: According to Bitkom Research, only 8% of companies have adopted AI solutions thus far, but more than two-thirds consider artificial intelligence to be indispensable technology (as of April 2021). Companies can overcome a range of obstacles before they even encounter them with the aid of a strong AIaaS partner.
- Flexibility: AIaaS can be adapted to individual business requirements and used in different areas within a company.
- Transparency: Companies only pay for the applications they actually use. They can also receive efficient and detailed reports on the work that has been performed.
- Scalability: AIaaS can be scaled up or down depending on a business’s needs and growth. All AI tools can be added one at a time, so businesses can take small steps down the path to using artificial intelligence.
- Cost efficiency: AI outsourcing saves companies the cost of having to develop AI solutions internally, and outsourcing also eliminates the need to hire additional in-house staff.
- Quick, easy implementation: Companies don’t need to hire a team of experts or develop complex infrastructure; with a competent AIaaS partner in tow, companies can deploy AI tools in a short space of time.