Norderstedt, October 18, 2017 – Lufthansa Industry Solutions is making companies and their employees fit for digitization. Lufthansa Industry Solutions offers targeted training courses with workshop elements on topics such as Internet of Things, Blockchain, RapidMiner, Hadoop or DevOps - Continuous Delivery and Deployment. In addition, the Lufthansa subsidiary offers around 30 workshops on topics related to digital transformation, such as machine learning, agile process models and digital maturity.
The events are characterized by a high practical relevance and the contents can be tailored to the specific needs of the participating company. In addition, the training courses support participants in discovering scenarios for new technologies such as Blockchain or Internet of Things (IoT) in their own professional environment.
The IT training courses can be booked individually and, after consultation, can take place both on site in the companies and in the virtual classroom. The Lufthansa Industry Solutions locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin also have facilities for the courses.
The training courses at a glance:
- Industry 4.0 / Internet of Things (IoT), trends and challenges: In addition to the trends and challenges in Industry 4.0 and the demarcation of content from the Internet of Things, those interested in technology learn how companies can build an IoT architecture during the one-day training course.
- Blockchain, basics and solutions: The one-day training course teaches the technical basics and the potential of blockchain solutions.
- Hadoop, Basics: The two-day basic training course focuses on developments in the field of Big Data and various technologies, which are summarized under the title Hadoop.
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Deployment: In this course, participants will learn about various tools and methods that support the transition to continuous software development, including automated test runs and automatic deployments.
- RapidMiner, Basics Part 1 and 2: The training courses offer two days of introduction and in-depth knowledge in data mining and predictive analytics with RapidMiner Studio.
About Lufthansa Industry Solutions
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and system integration. This Lufthansa subsidiary helps its clients with the digital transformation of their companies. Its customer base includes companies both within and outside the Lufthansa Group, as well as more than 200 companies in various lines of business. The company is based in Norderstedt and employs more than 1,300 members of staff at several branch offices in Germany, Switzerland and the USA.