How can a software developer make a vital contribution to society? By doing what they do best for a good cause – Join our mission to Hack for Health!
Hack for Health Hackathon
Italia" Square, Arena Center, Entrance D,4th Floor
Challenging times and health related uncertainties that became the new normal during the years 2020 and 2021 require smart, effective and sustainable solutions.
Take up this challenge if you are ready to learn new things and contribute to something important while doing what you love. Come up with the most creative idea and win some of the coolest tech gadgets! Hackers, good hacking!
- Team workspaces: MS Azure Cloud
- Frontend: Angular, React Vue
- Backend: SpringBoot Java
- Database: NoSQL/SQL
- 08:30 – 09:00 Breakfast & networking
- 09:00 – 12:00 First round of the competition
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 – 16:00 Second round of the competition
- 16:00 – 16:30 Short Break
- 16:30 – 18:00 Third round of the competition
- 18:00 – 19:00 Pitch presentations from the teams
- 20:00 – Awards announcement
Note: There will be served refreshments (cookies, water, coffee, juices) during the whole event. You can choose to have a break whenever you feel like it.
Yes, I would like to register
Are you a team of 3-5 members (at least 1 FE and 1 BE developer required) who enjoy coding, love challenges and want to contribute to society? Then, take a moment to register by filling out the registration form below. Please make sure that each member of your team registers separately. Important: Use a unique group name and make sure that all members of your team add that one. You will then receive a confirmation email with all the details you need to know about the event.